Our Padel travel are luxurious breaks where the emphasis is as much on unwinding and enjoying beautiful surroundings as it is on challenging yourself on the court.
An international group of 20 players (10 duos) will gather in Malaga from May 13th until May 16th (Fri - Mon) for an exclusive experience.
LEVEL: OPEN TO ALL LEVELS
What the trip includes
- 3 nights incl. breakfast in the amazing Soho Boutique Hotel Equitativa (https://sohoboutiqueequitativa.com-hotel.com/en/). Right in between the most exclusive shopping area and the beach. 10min from the club
- You'll stay in a twin room (2 single beds) together with your padel buddy
- Private transport from and to the airport
- Private transport from the hotel to the Padel club
- 2 days at Malaga's premium Padel club including training and coaching by top Spanish coaches, video-analysis and cool-down / stretching. We have 5 courts available during the entire 2 days
- Lunches at the club on their seaview terrace
- A mini-tournament with other duos of your level
- An exclusive dinner at one of Malaga's top restaurants
- An optional e-bike tour on Monday morning, before flying back home
- A Padelista outfit of your choice (skirt/legging/shorts + T-shirt/top)
Not included: your flight to and from Malaga. Dinner on the other nights and any refreshments during the day.
You subscribe per group of 2 people (MM, MF or FF). You will also form a duo during the mini tournament
Cancellation possible (100%) until 30 days before the event
Price: 799 Euro / person
Why you should join
- You meet-up with other Padel fans, male & female, from around Europe
- You enjoy your favorite sport in a complete hassle-free, very comfortable and luxurious setting
- 2,5 days of sports and relaxation in one of the most sunny places in Europe
- You will return as a better player, fully energized and with a memorable experience